Test Instrument and Electrical Test Meter Repairs
Tester not working, or throwing up inaccurate readings? Chances are your tester needs a repair; thankfully, Calibrate.co.uk’s dedicated test equipment repair service is here to diagnose and fix a wide variety of problems with your test equipment.
With full nationwide coverage, including pickup and dropoff service, we can collect, diagnose, fix and ship your tester back to you as quickly as possible.
What To Do Next
To take advantage of our repair services, follow this simple guide:
- Fill in the form on this page
- Send your tester directly to us with as much detail as possible about the problem – the more information our technicians have, the easier it is for them to fix your equipment.
- Our repair technicians will then assess your test equipment for problems, and will fully diagnose exactly what the problem is.
- Our calibration team will then contact you directly via email to give you a full quote for the repairs.
- We will then not proceed with the repair until you give us full written confirmation that you want us to go ahead. If not, the tester will be returned.
- The repairs will then be completed, and calibration can also be performed which will incur an extra charge.
- Your device will then be shipped back to you, fully working and calibrated.
If we are unable to perform repairs for any reason, we may have to ship the product off to the manufacturer instead. You will be informed of this in your full quote.
For more information on the process, contact us directly by telephone and we’ll be happy to answer any queries you might have.
*Please note: all repair services carry specific charges. Our team will be in touch to provide you with as much information about quotes as possible during the process, and we won’t proceed with any work until you give us written confirmation. Inspection charges may also apply.
*Calibrate.co.uk is a UKAS accredited calibration laboratory for those activities as listed on the UKAS Schedule of accreditation