Unfortunately, we have had to suspend the “3 Day or Free” Calibration promotion until further notice. Items can still be sent in for calibration but turnaround times may be affected. We will still endeavour to get your equipment back to you as soon as possible.
3 Day or Free Promotion Suspended – Business as Usual
We are currently operating business as usual, however we have had to suspend the “3 Day or Free” promotion until further notice due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic.
We are still able to offer you the same great calibration service and will endeavour to turn around your equipment as quickly as possible. We will notify customers if there are any severe delays expected.
Currently we are operating business as usual and encouraging good hand hygiene, as advised by the Government and NHS.
We continue to monitor the situation as it evolves updating our guidance based on that issued by Public Health England and the Health & Safety Executive.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
3-Day or Free Terms & Conditions
- In the case of a Pandemic this service will be suspended until further notice, items may take longer than 3 days to turnaround and full payment will be required.
- Payment must have been provided upon receipt of the item
- Any relevant paperwork must be completed correctly
- Supporting accessories must also be included e.g. leads. clamps, etc
- Instruments will be dispatched within 3 full working days of receipt by us at our calibration laboratory
- Orders containing more than five instruments are excluded from this promotion
- Excludes repairs and instruments found to be faulty or that fail calibration
- Working days only. Excludes bank holidays, weekends and Christmas holidays
- Refunds exclude any courier charges
- We reserve the right to remove this offer at any time
In order to qualify
Calibration(s) must be paid for and funds cleared upon receipt. 5 item limit.
The relevant paperwork must be fully completed and included.
Related accessories must be included. Repairs / faulty items are exempt.